Awards- SHOUT OUT to new followers
THANK YOU! for the Spirit animal blog award!
Love this blog.
Well we both have mental health issues and are not afraid to say it.She believes we are all unique and hates labels.
She is super quirky.
She started this blog because of the injustice she has experienced with the benefit system for those who are unwell.
Once you’re nominated add the photo to your blog.
- Write a short description about yourself and what your blog means to you.
- if you were an animal, which animal would you be? (No buzzfeed answers please).
- Nominate 10 bloggers for this award.
A BIT ABOUT MOI
You can find out all about me in my ‘A DAISY IN THE WILLOWS WELCOME’. I started out this blog wanting to see if I could write and perhaps connect with people through my writing. So far I am succeeding.
I also wanted to express myself in a way that is authentic. I wear my heart on my sleeve and I’m pretty blunt and transparent.
A lot has changed since I started blogging in September 2015.
My biggest challenge with my blog is; the more involved I become volunteering with various mental health charities, is how to include this aspect of my life in my blog – without breeching confidentiality and not offending people. I’m not 1o0% sure how this will play out but this is another goal of mine that I want to be successful in terms of my blog.
If I was an animal…. today I would be the chameleon. I’m good at adapting to new surroundings. I’m getting my 5 a day of insects( irritants) and consuming these pesty insects (or challenges in my life) and digesting them in a way that is good for my inner core.
Hope all you writers and bloggers appreciate this meme.
THESE 10 NOMINEES ARE MY NEW FLOWERS WHO HAVE RECENTLY STARTED FOLLOWING ME – THANK YOU
- Spiritual mastery with John Heckers
- La Audacia de Aquiles – awesome blog for Greek Myth fans. I am.
- Linda G. Hill – a life in progress
- TANYAS STYLE
- Be quiet Kate- the diary of a self-confessed millenial
- the naughty author -Be careful, or you might land up in my book.
- Hendrik Duvenage’s blog -Blogger . Author . Journalist . Thinker . Life Enthusiast.
- gainperspectiveblog-Hope in the goodness of Humanity. Search for: Search …
- That Shameless Hussy