“Don’t send me flowers when I’m dead. If you like me, send them while I’m alive.”- Brian Clough
TagsBeliefs Creative Writing Creativity Culture & identity Eating Disorders Emotions female empowerment Goals GO THORUGH ALL OF THESE humanity INSPIRATION Life Love MENTAL HEALTH mental health awareness Mental Wellbeing Music MY WORLD Nature poems POETRY POETRY Quotes Relationships self expression Stream of consciousness STREAM OF CONSCIOUSNESS COLLECTION Thoughts Write to create writing prompts
Beliefs creative outlets Creative Writing Creativity Culture & identity Eating Disorders Emotions family Family matters female empowerment Goals GO THORUGH ALL OF THESE humanity Human rights INSPIRATION inspirational In Yer Face poetry Life Love MENTAL HEALTH mental health awareness Mental Wellbeing motherhood motivation Music MY WORLD Nature New Music Finds poems POETRY POETRY Quotations Quotes Recovery Relationships self expression society song of the day spirituality Stream of consciousness STREAM OF CONSCIOUSNESS COLLECTION The art of Happiness Thoughts Write to create writing prompts
- Daisy WillowsYou are most welcome, have a wonderful day.
- shreyakhetanExactly what I needed to hear, hope you have a great day!
- PauliAtomicNice to meet you too ☺️
- Daisy WillowsThank you so much Pauli! I was experimenting and I'm so happy you get the apathy and atrophy bit.. l
- PauliAtomicLOVE the lines “slum bum arrested for apathy”. Such great sound and meaning!
- Daisy WillowsEventually. Ha ha. Thank you!
- VainBeautyI hope sleep finds you 🤍🌙
- Daisy WillowsThanks for reading and lovely to meet you! I'm struggling to sleep. Ha ha!