This a new project I have created. it is inspired by two things. It is ‘National Eating Disorder week’ soon. I’m currently in the early stages of setting up a eating disorder support group. This takes time, so I thought that in the mean time I would find something productive to do which may help me and others in the future. The aim of the this project is to challenge mine and other peoples perceptions on ‘body image’. This is a new venture for me. I’m making it public. I’m also learning more about word press in a different way.. Feel free to engage- if not I will be here to engage 😀 – I’m am all for pushing my boundaries and getting myself out there. I can’t think of any better time than the present to promote a positive body image through different activities. it is a challenge for me too.It would be awesome to get some feedback. It is also awesome that I get to try something totally new and a theme I am very close to- Mental health and promoting -positive mental health and mental health self management. Each day I will set out an activity to do. I will do the activities too. It requires degree of commitment but you are not affecting me if you don’t engage. If that makes sense. I’ve explained my agenda and all I am doing is sharing anything I learn from this endeavour of mine
Beliefs creative outlets Creative Writing Creativity Culture & identity Eating Disorders Emotions family Family matters female empowerment Goals GO THORUGH ALL OF THESE humanity Human rights INSPIRATION inspirational In Yer Face poetry Life Love MENTAL HEALTH mental health awareness Mental Wellbeing motherhood motivation Music MY WORLD Nature New Music Finds parenthood poems POETRY POETRY Quotes Recovery Relationships self expression society song of the day spirituality Stream of consciousness STREAM OF CONSCIOUSNESS COLLECTION The art of Happiness Thoughts Write to create writing prompts
- Daisy WillowsHa ha! Fantastic. I think the world needed it.
- Shreya SharmaCool. It was almost night time here and I had a good tight sleep 💜😀
- Daisy WillowsIndeed. I did think my phone was on the blink 😂. I ended up reading an entire book.
- Shreya SharmaIt was a good relief I guess
- The queen of my mind. – Bright Master ( Daffodils)🔥[…] The queen of my mind. […]
- Daisy WillowsTHANK YOU, for reading my words. big hugs. lovely to meet you, Obiageli
- Daisy WillowsTHANK YOU! Your comments & words give me more hope than I ever anticipated x
- Daisy WillowsI won't, lovely. nice 2 see you back.